Terms and Conditions
Stallholders must abide by the following terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions will result in banning from the markets.
- Stallholders must either make or grow their products or have added substantial value to the product to be eligible for a site at the Kalamunda Artisan Market.
- Stallholders are only able to sell products approved by market management. In order to sell new products a request in writing with photos must be submitted to the market management team for approval.
- Acceptance of stallholder is at the discretion of the Kalamunda Artisan Markets management. We reserve the right to reject applications and not enter into correspondence or explain decision-making.
- Once a new application is accepted stallholders will be put on a waiting list for a potential site to become available. Once a stallholder is allocated a site, fees must be paid within (said) time.
- The Kalamunda Artisan Market Management may accept or reject any application at its sole discretion and may change the allocation and/or location of a stall. We reserve the right not to enter into correspondence or otherwise explain the reasons for our decision.
- Application and payment must be received by the KAM Management no later than the 10th of the month.
- Stallholders unable to attend the market must advise the Market Manager no later than two weeks prior to the market date to receive a rollover of their application fee. All cancellations after this date will forfeit their application fee.
- Your fee includes insurance for this market day only, covering: $10,000,000 third party bodily injury and/or property damage and $10,000,000 product liability cover. Exclusions include: product liability for electrical goods, toys and second hand items, product liability for beauty products, injuring to performers /actors/ singers/ entertainers/ participants and the like. An excess of $1,000 applies to each and every claim.
- Stallholders must complete a “Incident Report Form” prescribed by the Market Management for each incident that may involve a claim.
- Stallholders are required to unload their car/s and then immediately relocate the vehicle to the designated parking areas. All vehicles must exit the area by 8am.
- Kalamunda Artisan Markets is an outdoor market and will operate in varying weather conditions, including wet weather. It is the responsibility of the stall holder to ensure they bring adequate covers and equipment for protection against the weather conditions.
- Stallholders must ensure that all shelters/marquees/umbrellas, etc. are adequately weighted down.
- Stallholders must maintain their allocated area and surrounds in a tidy manner.
- Stallholders are required to unload their car and then immediately remove it to the allocated stallholder parking.
- Stallholders are required to park vehicles in the staff parking adjoining the Catholic Church (refer to map at the bottom of this page).
- Stallholders must not park in the street, shopping area car parks or private car parks surrounding the market.
Health and Safety:
- All stallholders must ensure their products comply with the relevant safety and labeling standards are met. Kalamunda Artisan Markets takes no responsibility for those stallholders who fail to meet these standards.
- Stallholders must ensure that marquees are adequately weighted down
- Stallholders must ensure that all electrical equipment must have a current test tag prior to attendance at the market and that power cords and equipment do not pose any danger to themselves nor others. Those who fail to comply will not be allowed to use their powered equipment.
- All stallholders vending any foodstuffs/drinks (weather prepared on site or not) must acquire a Temporary Food Stall Licence from the Shire of Kalamunda.
- Stallholders must not commence pack-up prior to market closure (2.30pm) and cars shall not enter until after 2.30pm.