Terms and Conditions
Stallholders must abide by the following terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions will result in banning from the markets.
Kalamunda Artisan Market
Stallholder Terms and Conditions
Stallholders must abide by the following terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions will result in banning from the market.
- Stallholders must either make or grow their product or have added substantial value to the product to be eligible for a site at the Kalamunda Artisan Market
- Stallholders are only able to sell products approved by the Market Management. In order to sell new products a request in writing with photos must be submitted to the Market Management team for approval.
- Acceptance of stallholders is at the sole discretion of the KAM management. We reserve the right to reject applications and not enter into correspondence or explain decision-making.
- The KAM receives the right at its’ sole discretion to change the allocation and/or location of a stall and not enter into correspondence or otherwise explain the reasons for our decision.
- Stallholders unable to attend a market must advise the Market Manager no late than two weeks prior to that market to receive a rollover of their stall fee. All cancellations after this date will forfeit their fee. Stallholders will only be eligible for one rollover per calendar year.
- Stallholders who are classed as permanent must attend on a regular basis and can only be absent from the market for 2 months per calendar year. Unless specific arrangements are made with Management, for example summer/winter clothing etc.
- Your fee includes insurance for this market day only, covering:
$20000000 third party bodily injury and/or property damage and $20000000 product liability cover. Exclusions include: product liability for electrical goods, toys and second hand items, product liability for beauty products, injury to performers/actors/singers/entertainers/participants and the like. An excess of $1000 applies to each and every claim.
- Stallholders must complete an “Incident Report Form” prescribed by the Market Management for each incident that may involve a claim.
- Stallholders are required to unload their cars/s and then immediately relocate the vehicle to the designated parking area. All vehicles must exit the area by 8.00am
- Kalamunda Artisan Market is an outdoor market and will operate in varying weather conditions. It is the responsibility of the stallholder to ensure that they bring adequate covers and equipment for protection against any weather conditions.
- Stallholders must ensure that all shelters/marquees/umbrellas are correctly weighted down. Tent pegs are not permitted to be used in any area of the markets.
- Stallholders must maintain their allocated area and surrounds in a tidy manner, stallholders goods must not be outside their allocated area.
- We ask that stallholders be mindful of the Retailers within the market area, we all need to work together if there is an issue, please discuss with the Market Manager not the retailer in question.
- Stallholders are required to park their vehicles in the staff parking adjoining the Catholic Church(refer map on the website)
- Stallholders must not park in the street, shopping area car park or private car parks surrounding the market
Health and Safety:
- Stallholders must ensure that their products comply with the relevant safety and labelling standards. KAM takes no responsibility for those stallholders who fail to meet these standards.
- Stallholders must ensure that all electrical equipment has a current test tag prior to attendance and that power cords and equipment do not pose any danger to themselves nor others. Those who fail to comply will not be permitted to use this equipment.
- Stallholders vending any foodstuffs/drinks(whether prepared on site or not ) must acquire a Temporary Food Stall Licence from the City of Kalamunda
Stallholders must not commence pack-up prior to the market closure (2.30pm) and cars shall not enter until after 2.30pm