Become A Stallholder
We’re on the lookout for locally handmade art and design-based products. All applicants will be reviewed on the quality of their work, uniqueness of work to the market, and the product mix on display.
We welcome a Registration of Eligibility (ROE) from genuine makers and growers that meet the following criteria:
- You have made the product yourself; preferably in WA.
- You have grown the produce yourself OR you have added substantial value to the product.
- You are active on social media and will help to promote the event.
- We also consider how many other stall holders we have in each category.
- We are looking for stallholders that have something unique and interesting to sell that will add value and interest to our market for our visitor. We encourage our stall holders to constantly improve and re-evaluate their product.
Please read before Registering your Eligibility to become a stallholder. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us at the top of the page on the website, right hand corner.
Submit Your Registration of Eligibility
If you believe you have a product that fits with the uniqueness of the Kalamunda Artisan Market, then we invite you to complete the following Registration of Eligibilty .
Your ROE will be reviewed by the Market Manager and if successful you will be contacted and instructed how to submit full details and information.
FAQ For Stallholders
Approved stallholders can apply for the following Markets (now open), applications will be open until the specified date, positions may be filled before that date in which case applications will be closed. If you are unsure please contact us via the website. Please complete all questions on the application form.
- No January Market
- Sat 5th February 2022 Market - applications close 14th January
- Sat 5th March 2022 Market - applications close 8th February
- Sat 2nd April 2022 Market - applications close 8th March