The markets take place in the heart of Kalmaunda in the Perth Hills, just 30 minutes easy drive from Perth CBD. Located in the picturesque town square and central mall in Kalamunda town centre, you can immerse yourself in the both the markets and this unique town for a few hours.
The Kalamunda Artisan Market has over 170 stalls showcasing some of the best makers, growers and craft in Perth. This includes:
- handcrafted jewellery and gifts
- homemade clothing and accessories
- contemporary home décor
- art, ceramics, prints and sculptures
- spices, chutneys, cereals, oils, fresh and local produce
- natural soap and skin care products
and many more. Meet our regular and new makers here
We have updated our stallholder gallery page,if a stallholder is unable to attend a particular month then we have listed when they are next appearing.
Yes, we are dog-friendly.
Dogs are allowed and welcomed at our markets; we ask that you adhere to the following market manners for your pooch.
1. The markets can become very busy, if your dog stresses in large crowds, please leave them at home.
2. Please bring only leashed dogs to the markets. All dogs MUST be on a short non-expandable leash during your visit.
3. Dogs must be able to exhibit self-control when meeting people and other dogs, and can safely be approached by Adults and Children.
4. Your dog must be able to show manners and obedience at Stallholder tables and avoid sniffing, licking or tasting product on or around the table. Keep your dog’s head and tail ends away from produce, plants and all food.
5. Please come to the markets prepared to clean up after your dog; we do not provide pet waste bags.
6. No excessive barking.
If you bring your dog to the Kalamunda Artisan Market, be sure you and it can follow the market manners for dogs, or you may be asked to leave.
If you would like to be part of our organisation, and give your time to raising money for much-needed local and international projects, please contact Rotary for more details.