The markets take place in the heart of Kalmaunda in the Perth Hills, just 30 minutes easy drive from Perth CBD. Located in the picturesque town square and central mall in Kalamunda town centre, you can immerse yourself in the both the markets and this unique town for a few hours.
The Kalamunda Artisan Market has over 170 stalls showcasing some of the best makers, growers and craft in Perth. This includes:
- handcrafted jewellery and gifts
- homemade clothing and accessories
- contemporary home décor
- art, ceramics, prints and sculptures
- spices, chutneys, cereals, oils, fresh and local produce
- natural soap and skin care products
and many more. Meet our regular and new makers here
If you would like to be part of the markets team and give your time to raising money for much-needed local and international projects, please contact Rotary for more details.