COVID Safe Event Plan
We're serious about the safety of the patrons and stallholders at Kalamunda Artisan Market. To comply with the COVID-19 Business Safety requirements, we will be taking the following measures.
Conditions of entry
- We ask that if you're unwell, you not attend the markets.
- We recommend you download the COVID safe app on your phone.
- We remind you that by entering the markets, you agree that you have:
- Not travelled nationally or internationally in the last 14 days.
- No flu/cold symptoms including a sore throat, fever or cough.
- Not come into contact with any confirmed or possible cases of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
At the markets
- We will display signage reminding patrons of appropriate hygiene practices in line with the advice from the Australian Government Department of Health.
- We will offer revised building entry or exit options.
- We will reduce the number of stalls available to stallholders.
- Some food retailers will be moved to provide more space for waiting for orders.
- We ask that customers use common sense and physically distance throughout the event.
- We will increase the frequency and detail of event cleaning by professional cleaners.
- We will ensure regular cleaning of all high touch surfaces during the event (including door handles, toilet locks, hand rails, switches and buttons).
- We will provide hand sanitiser in the foyer areas and bathrooms.
- Cashless transactions are encouraged. An ATM will be available and cleaned regularly throughout the day.
For more information contact the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Information Line 1800 020 080 or the HealthDirect hotline 1800 022 222 or visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
Kalamunda Artisan Markets are following all Federal and State Government advice and are monitoring the situation to have appropriate measures in place based on their advice.